Animated Cougar 3d Model with Fur
Furry Cougar is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your projects. Fully rigged and animated 3d model of mounatin lion for download.
Animated Cougar 3D Model with Fur
Animated mountain lion wit fur is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully rigged and animated 3d model of Puma. Detailed enough for close-up renders. Final images rendered with Arnold. High Detailed Photorealistic Puma 3d model.
- Body, teeth, eyes, and claws are modeled separately...
- High-quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the real animal.
- The scene is contained in a layer structure, with the layer having the same name as the product.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (Mesh Smooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop the model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plug-in needed to open the scene.
Textures formats and resolution:
The model is provided with high-resolution texture (color maps are . JPG, and PNG formats):
- Cougar_Diffuse (4096x4096)
- Cougar_Specular (4096x4096)
- Cougar_Normal (2048x2048)
- Hair_Cut (2048x2048)
- Hair_Clumped (4096x4096)
- Mouth-Diffuse (4096x4096)
- Mouth-Bumb (4096x4096)
- Mouth-Normal-Map (1024x1024)
- Nails_UVs (4096x4096)
- Body - Polys:3907; Vertices:3890,
- Mouth - Polys:3890; Vertices:3974,
- Eyes - Polys:288; Vertices:324,
- Nails - Polys:360; Vertices:436,
- Total - Polys:8445; Vertices:8624.
Hair and Fur:
The Fur is made with a Hair and Fur Modifier...
For an even better render quality, you can increase the hair primitives count up to your machine memory limit. Hair Guides Splines are included in each 3ds max file format (max).
Splines guides were exported to the FBX file and provided separately...
Rigging and Animation:
Rigging was done via CAT object. Animation did via CAT Motion and Animation Layers... Frame Rate is NTSC (FPS:30)
- WalkAndRun (In CatMotion Editor (the paw icon) you will find main two layers)
- Walk (01-48)
- Run (01-48)
- +W Walk (Adjustment World - Adjustment for walk cycle)
- +W Run (Adjustment World - Adjustment for the run cycle, that should be enabled only if you are using Run cycle.)
- +W Ear Motion (Adjustment World - Ear motion)
- +W Mouth Closed (Adjustment World - Mouth Closed)
- +W Eyes Closed (Adjustment World - Eyes Closed)
- Abs Standard Pose (Absolute layer - Standard Pose if needed)
- Abs Attack Pose (Absolute layer - Attack Pose if needed)
Note: Walk and run have their own separate adjustment layers that should be activated depending on animals running or walking. by simply turning on or off them.
- 3ds Max 2018 (Arnold Renderer)
- 3ds Max 2014 (Mental Ray)
- FBX (walk, and run animations cycles are included)
- DAE (walk, and run animations cycles are included)