The model is provided with high resolution texture (color maps are .JPG, and PNG fromats):
- Leopard_Diffuse_UVs (4096x4096)
- Leopard_Glossiness (4096x4096)
- Leopard_Hair_Cut (2048x2048)
- Leopard-mouth-UVW (4096x4096)
- Leopard-mouth-Bumb (4096x4096)
- Leopard-mouth-Normal-Map (4096x4096)
- Nails_UVs (4096x4096)
The Fur is made with Hair and Fur Modifier...
For an even better render quality you can increase the hair count up to your machine memory limit.
Hair Guides Splines are included in 3ds max file format.
Rigging was done via CAT object.
Animation done via CAT Motion, and Animation Layers...
Frame Rate is NTSC (FPS:30)
- WalkAndRun (In CatMotion Editor (the paw icon) you will find main tow layers)
- - Walk (01-48)
- - Run (01-48)
- +W Walk Run (Adjustment World - Adjustment for walk and run cycle)
- +L Walk Run(Local Adjustment Layer - Adjustment for walk and run cycle)
- +W Run (Adjustment World - Adjustment for run cycle only. Should be enabled only if you are using Run cycle.)
- +W Ear Motion (Adjustment World - Ear motion)
- +W Mouth Closed (Adjustment World - Mouth Closed)
- +W Eyes Closed (Adjustment World - Eyes Closed)
- Abs Standing Pose (Absolute layer) Abs Signature Image (Absolute layer)
To activate the animation you have to select any bone first, then to select 'Motion' -> 'Layer Manager', after you can select WalkAndRun appropriate ('CATMotion' walk/run-cycle) animation layer...
Walk and run have their own separate adjustment layers that should be activated depending animals running or walking. Simply turn on or off the animation layers.Attention:
By default, an Absolute layer overwrites the previous layers animation with a new animation. This means that, with two Absolute layers on the stack, only the second layer has any effect. So, if you wish to use 'CATMotion' walk-cycle animation, you should disable all Abs (Absolute) layers...