Animated Tiger Siberian 3d Model
The siberian tiger is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully rigged and animated realistic tiger animal 3d model.
Animated Siberian Tiger 3d Model With Fur
Amur Tiger is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your game options, VR, and rendering projects. Fully rigged and animated 3d model of the Siberian tiger. Fully detailed, and textured. Detailed enough for close-up renders.
- Body, teeth, eyes, and claws are modeled separately...
- High-quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Objects are contained in a layer structure, with the layer having the same name as the product.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3ds Max the Mesh Smooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Max models are grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No special plug-in is needed to open the scene.
Textures formats and resolution:
The model is provided with high-resolution texture (color maps are .JPG, and PNG formats):
- Tiger_UVs (4096x4096)
- eyes (1024x1024)
- mouth (4096x4096)
- Nails_UVs (4096x4096)
Hair and Fur:
The Fur is made with Hair and Fur Modifiers...
For an even better render quality, you can increase the hair primitives count up to your machine memory limit. Hair Guides Splines are included in each 3ds max file format (max). Splines Guides was exported to the FBX file and provided separately...
Rigging and Animation:
Rigging was done via CAT object. Animation done via CAT Motion and Animation Layers...
Frame Rate is NTSC (FPS:30)
- 1) WalkAndRun (In CatMotion Editor (the paw icon) you will find the main two layers)
- - Walk (01-48)
- - Run (01-48)
- 2) +W Walk (Adjustment World - Adjustment for walk cycle)
- 3) +L Walk (Local Adjustment Layer - Adjustment for walk cycle)
- 4) +W Run (Adjustment World - Adjustment for the run cycle, that should be enabled only if you are using Run cycle.)
- 5) +W Ear Motion (Adjustment World - Ear motion)
- 6) +W Mouth Closed (Adjustment World - Mouth Closed)
- 7) +W Eyes Closed (Adjustment World - Eyes Closed)
- 8) Abs Standard Pose (Absolute layer - Standard Pose if needed)
- 9) Abs Hunting Pose (Absolute layer - Hunting Pose if needed)
- 10) Abs Attack Pose (Absolute layer - Attack Pose if needed)
Note: Walk and run have their own separate adjustment layers that should be activated depending on the animals running or walking. Simply turn on or off them.
- 3ds Max 2018 Arnold 5.1
- 3ds Max 2016 mental ray
- 3ds Max 2016 V-Ray 3.20
- 3ds Max 2016 Default Scanline
- FBX (Multi Format) - T Pose
- FBX (Multi Format) - Walk
- FBX (Multi Format) - Run
- DAE (Multi Format) - T Pose
- DAE (Multi Format) - Walk
- DAE (Multi Format) - Run
Tiger Amur Animal 3d Model Animated
You might also like
Chat with us on WhatsApp