Lion Animated 3d Model Fur
Fully rigged and animated lion animal 3d model with fur to add more details and realism to your game, VR option, and rendering projects.
Lion Animated 3d Model with Fur - Version 2
Lion animated with fur - is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully detailed realistic lion animal 3d model. Detailed enough for close-up renders. Fully rigged and animated realistic lion animal 3d model for your rendering projects.
- Body, teeth, and eyes are modeled separately...
- High-quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Display Unit Scale is set to Metric.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3ds Max the MeshSmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified.
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models are grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up is necessary, just drop the model into your scene and start rendering.
Textures formats and resolution:
The model is provided with high-resolution texture (color maps is PNG formats):
- Lion_Diffuse (4096x4096)
- Lion_Bumb (4096x4096)
- Lion_Specular (4096x4096)
- Eyes-Diffuse (1024x1024)
- Eyes-Cover_Specular (1024x1024)
- Eyes-Cover_Diffuse (1024x1024)
- Lion-Mouth-Diffuse (4096x4096)
- Lion-mouth-Bumb (4096x4096)
- Lion-Mouth-Normal-Map (1024x1024)
- 3ds Max 2017 (V-ray 3.60)
- 3ds Max 2016 (V-ray 3.60)
- 3ds Max 2016 (Mental Ray)
- FBX (T-pose)
- FBX (Lion_Walk_Animation)
- FBX (Lion_Run_Animation)
- FBX (Lion_Roar_Animation)
- FBX (Lion_2_Fur_Hair_Guides_FBX)
- FBX (Lion_2_Fur_Hair_Guides_Optimized_FBX)
- DAE (Lion Roar Animation - Collada)
- OBJ (Multi Format)
- 3DS (Multi Format)
- ABC (Lion Roar Animation - Alembic)
- OBJ, 3DS, ABC, DAE, and FBX formats are exported directly from 3ds Max.
Every model has been checked with the appropriate software.
NO POSTWORK ON V-RAY AND MENTAL RAY RENDERS)
Geometry Type: PolyMesh
Name Polygons: Vertices:
- Lion_Body 7190 7238
- Mouth 3890 3974
- Eyeball-Iris-R 304 306
- Eyeball-Iris-L 304 306
- Eyes_Cover_R 112 121
- Eyes_Cover_L 112 121
- Eyes-Cornea-R 128 130
- Eyes-Cornea-l 128 130
Total (Lion Group) 12168 12326
- Body-Hair 5008 4768
- Lion_Body_Nail_Closed 7190 7238
- Morph-Eyeball-Iris-L 304 306
- Morph-Eyeball-Iris-R 304 306
Total 12806 12618
Rigging and Animation:
Rigging was done via CAT object.
- Abs T Pose
- Abs Standing
- Abs Angry
- Abs Defense
- Abs Sitting
- Abs Rest
- Abs Hunting
- Abs Looking aside
- Abs Jump
- Walk Cycle (Main walk cycle CAT Motion animation layer. Click on the paw icon Cat Motion Editor button, to edit animation and to see the available layer below)
- Abs Walk Cycle Improved
- Run Cycle (Main run cycle CAT Motion animation layer. Click on the paw icon Cat Motion Editor button, to edit the animation and see the ava
Fully rigged and animated lion 3d model for your rendering project. Animated 3D Lion model by PROmax3D available for purchase exclusively at TurboSquid
Realistic lion animal 3d model for your rendering project. CGI lion king 3d animation by PROmax3D. Lion roar animation is done with 3ds Max. Fully detailed, textured 3d lion CGI model.
Fully Rigged and Animated
You might also like
Chat with us on WhatsApp