Snow Leopard 3D Model Animated
Animated furry snow leopard is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Realistic snow leopard 3d model for download.
Animated Snow Leopard Furry 3d Model
Snow Leopard 3 Animated and Furry is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully detailed, realistic snow leopard 3d model for purchase and download. Detailed enough for close-up renders. Comes with detailed textures. Originally modeled in 3ds Max 2016. Final images rendered with Arnold. The model has optimized especially the hairs for the rendering projects.
Textures formats and resolution:
The model is provided with high-resolution texture (color maps are .JPG and .PNG):
- Snow_Leopard_Diffuse (4096x4096)
- Snow_Leopard_Displacement_Map (2048x2048)
- Snow_Leopard_Gloss (4096x4096)
- Snow_Leopard_Specular (4096x4096)
- Snow_Leopard_Normal_Map (2048x2048)
- Snow_Leopard_Ambient_Occlusion (2048x2048)
- Snow_Leopard_Normal_Displacement (2048x2048)
- Snow_Leopard_Mouth_Diffuse (2048x2048)
- Snow_Leopard_Leopard_Eyes_Diffuse (1024x1024)
- NATIVE 3ds Max 2022 | Arnold 188.8.131.52
- 3ds Max 2016 | Default Scanline
- 3ds Max 2016 | Mental ray
- 3ds Max 2019 | Arnold 2.2.961
- High-quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Display Unit Scale is set to Metric - Meters.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3ds Max the TurboSmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified.
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models are grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up is necessary, just drop the model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plug-in is needed to open the scene.
Geometry Type: PolyMesh
- Snow_Leopard_Body - Vertices: 4882, Faces: 4880;
- Snow_Leopard_Mouth - Vertices: 3504, Faces: 3447;
- Snow_Leopard_Cornea - Vertices: 584, Faces: 576;
- Snow_Leopard_Eyes - Vertices: 516, Faces: 512;
Total - Vertices: 9486, Faces: 9415;
Rigging and Animation:
Rigging was done via the CAT object.
- Abs T Pose
- CATMotion Layer
- Walk (45f)
- Run (18f)
- +L Walk Only (45f) Adjustment
- +L Run Only (18f) Adjustment
- Abs Standing
- +L Eyes Closed (Global Weight 100 is closing the Eyes)
- +L Mouth Closed (Global Weight 100 is closing the mouth)
- +L Roar
- Abs Signature
You might also like
Chat with us on WhatsApp