Tiger 3d Model Animated
Tiger Animated is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully rigged and animated 3d model of the realistic tiger.
Tiger 3d Model Animated
Tiger Animated - is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully rigged and animated tiger animal 3d model. Detailed enough for close-up renders. Final images rendered with mental ray.
- Body, teeth, eyes, and claws are modeled separately...
- High-quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Display Unit Scale is set to Metric - Meters.
- Objects are contained in a layer structure, with the layer having the same name as the product.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3ds Max the Mesh Smooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified.
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models are grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up is necessary, just drop the model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plug-in is needed to open the scene.
Textures formats and resolution:
The model is provided with high-resolution texture (color maps are .JPG, and PNG formats):
- Tiger_Diffuse (4096x4096)
- Hair_Cut (2048x2048)
- Hair_Clumped (4096x4096)
- Mouth-Diffuse (4096x4096)
- Mouth-Bump (4096x4096)
- Mouth-Normal-Map (1024x1024)
- Nails_UVs (4096x4096)
- Body - Polys:3890; Vertices:3907,
- Mouth - Polys:3890; Vertices:3974,
- Eyes - Polys:288; Vertices:324,
- Nails - Polys:360; Vertices:436,
Total - Polys:8445; Vertices:8624.
Rigging and Animation:
To activate the animation you have to select any bone first, then select 'Motion' -> 'Layer Manager', after you can select WalkAndRun appropriate motion layer...
Rigging was done via the CAT object. Animation done via CAT Motion and Animation Layers...
Frame Rate is NTSC (FPS:30)
- WalkAndRun (In CatMotion Editor (the paw icon) you will find the main two layers)
- - Walk (01-48)
- - Run (01-48)
- +W Walk (Adjustment World - Adjustment for walk cycle)
- +L Walk (Local Adjustment Layer - Adjustment for walk cycle)
- +W Run (Adjustment World - Adjustment for the run cycle, that should be enabled only if you are using Run cycle.)
- +W Ear Motion (Adjustment World - Ear motion)
- +W Mouth Closed (Adjustment World - Mouth Closed)
- +W Eyes Closed (Adjustment World - Eyes Closed)
- Abs Standard Pose (Absolute layer - Standard Pose if needed)
- Abs Hunting Pose (Absolute layer - Hunting Pose if needed)
- Abs Attack Pose (Absolute layer - Attack Pose if needed)
Note: Walk and run have their own separate adjustment layers that should be activated depending on the animals running or walking. Simply turn on or off them.
- 3ds Max 2016: mental ray
- 3ds Max 2018: Arnold 5.0
- 3ds Max 2016: Default Scanline
- 3ds Max 2016: Default Scanline (with polygonal whiskers applied)
- 3ds Max 2016: V-Ray 3.20
- FBX (Multi Format)
- FBX (Tiger_Amur_Animated - Run)
- FBX (Tiger_Amur_Animated - Run_With_Roar_And_Whiskers_48f)
- FBX (Tiger_Amur_Animated - Walk)
- FBX (Tiger_Amur_Animated - Walk_With_Roar_And_Whiskers_48f)
- DAE (Multi Format)
- DAE (Run Animation)
- DAE (Walk Animation)
- OBJ (Multi Format)
- 3DS (Multi Format)
OBJ, 3DS, and FBX formats are exported directly from 3ds Max. Every model has been checked with the appropriate software.
NO POSTWORK ON THESE RENDERS (MENTAL RAY)
Chat with us on WhatsApp