Bishop 3d Model
Bishop is a high-quality model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully detailed, textured model. Detailed enough for close-up renders.
Bishop 3D Model
'Bishop' is a high-quality model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully detailed, textured model. Detailed enough for close-up renders.Originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012. Final images rendered with mental rays. The 3ds Max zip file contains also mental ray and standard scenes.
- High-quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3ds Max the MeshSmooth or TurboSmooth functions can be used to increase poly resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified.
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up is necessary, just drop the model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plug-in is needed to open the scene.
- 3ds Max 2019 - Arnold Renderer
- 3ds Max 2012 - Mental Ray
- OBJ (Multi Format)
- 3DS (Multi Format)
- FBX (Multi Format)
Every model has been checked with the appropriate software.