Rigged Female Orangutan 3D Model
Fully rigged female orangutan is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your projects. Realistic 3d model of orangutan for download.
Female Orangutan Rigged 3D Model
Rigged orangutan female is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully detailed, textured 3d orangutan model. Detailed enough for close-up renders. Comes with detailed textures. Final images rendered with Arnold.
- Body, teeth, and eyes are modeled separately.
- High-quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Display Unit Scale is set to Metric - Meters.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3ds Max the MeshSmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified.
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plug-in needed to open the scene.
Textures formats and resolution:
The model is provided with high-resolution texture (color maps are .JPG and .PNG):
- Orangutan_Diffuse (8192x8192)
- Orangutan_Diffuse (4096x4096)
- Orangutan_Mouth_Diffuse (2048x2048)
- 3ds Max 2019 Arnold
- 3ds Max 2018 Default Scanline
- FBX (Animations included)
- Collada (Animations included)
Rigging was done with the CAT object. Orangutan female fully rigged (with FK and IK) and ready for any animations. To create some custom animation you can use Abs (absolute) or Cat Motion animation layers layers.
- Abs T-Pose
- Abs Sitting (Pose)
- +L Mouth Opened
- +L Eyes Closed
- +L Hands Closed
Suitable for realistic HD animations, games, VR options, films, and video productions!
It's a simple set-up.