Leopard 3D Model
Leopard is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your projects. Fully detailed, and textured 3D model of leopard animal for download.
Leopard 3D Model
Leopard- is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully detailed, and textured. Detailed enough for close-up renders. Final images rendered with mental ray. High Detailed Photorealistic Leopard 3d Model.
- High-quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Display Unit Scale is set to Metric - Meters.
- Objects are contained in a layer structure, with the layer having the same name as the product.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3ds Max the Mesh Smooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop the model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plug-in needed to open the scene.
Textures formats and resolution:
The model is provided with high-resolution texture (color maps are .JPG, and PNG formats):
- Leopard_Diffuse_UVs (4096x4096)
- Lioness-mouth-UVW (4096x4096)
- Lioness-mouth-Bump (4096x4096)
- Lioness-mouth-Normal-Map (4096x4096)
- Nails_UVs (4096x4096)
- Body - Polys:4126; Vertices:4179,
- Whiskers - Polys:118; Vertices:168,
- Mouth - Polys:3890; Vertices:3974,
- Nails - Polys:384; Vertices:464,
Subtotal: Leopard (Group); - Polys:8523; Vertices:8789.