Animated White Tiger 3d Model
Animated white tiger (2) is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully detailed, textured white tiger animal 3d model.
Animated White Tiger (2) 3d Model
Animated White Tiger (2) - is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully detailed, textured white tiger 3d model. Detailed enough for close-up renders. Comes with detailed textures.
- The body, mouth, and eyes are modeled separately...
- High-quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Display Unit Scale is set to Metric - Meters.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3ds Max the Turbo Smooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified.
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up is necessary, just drop the model into your scene and start rendering.
- 3DS Max 2018 (Contains Arnold materials only!)
- 3DS Max 2018 (Contains Default Scanline materials only!)
- 3DS Max 2018 (Polygonal Mane included)
- FBX (Multi Format) T-Pose
- FBX (Multi Format) Walk Cycle 40 frames
- FBX (Multi Format) Run Cycle 40 frames
- FBX (Multi Format) Run Cycle 40 frames (With polygonal mane)
- DAE (Multi Format) T-Pose
- DAE (Multi Format) Walk Cycle 40 frames
- DAE (Multi Format) Run Cycle 40 frames
- ABC (Multi Format) T-Pose
- ABC (Multi Format) Walk Cycle 40 frames
- ABC (Multi Format) Run Cycle 40 frames
- 3DS (Multi Format)
- OBJ (Multi Format)
3DS, OBJ, DAE, ABC, and FBX formats are exported directly from 3ds Max. Every model has been checked with the appropriate software.
NO POSTWORK (ARNOLD)
Textures formats and resolution:
The model is provided with high-resolution texture (color maps in PNG formats):
- Sumatran_Tiger_Diffuse (8192x8192)
- Sumatran_Tiger_Bumb (8192x8192)
- Sumatran_Tiger_Specular (4096x4096)
- Eyes-Diffuse (1024x1024)
- Eyes-Cover_Specular (1024x1024)
Rigging and Animation:
Rigging was done via CAT object.
- Abs T Pose
- Abs Signature
- Abs Standing
- Abs Angry
- Abs Defense
- Abs Sitting
- Abs Rest
- Abs Hunting
- Abs Looking at a side
- Abs Jump
- Walk Run Animations (The main walk and run animation CATMotion layer. Click on the paw icon CatMotion Editor button, to edit the animation and to see the available layer below)
- +L Walk Adjustment
- +W Run Adjustment
- +L Head Shakes
- +L Mouth Closed (Global Weight 100 is closing the mouth)
- +L Roar
- +L Eyes Closed (Global Weight 100 is closing the Eyes)
- Wire Parameters Of Morpher Modifier
- Eyes Iris Size
- Left Arm Mails
- Right Arm Mails
- Left Leg Mails
- Right Leg Mails