Leopard Rigged 3D Model
Fully rigged leopard 3d model for your game, VR options, and rendering project. Realistic leopard animal 3d model for purchase and download.
Leopard 3D Model Rigged
Fully rigged leopard 3d model for your game and rendering projects.
Textures formats and resolution:
The model is provided with high-resolution texture (color maps are .JPG and .PNG):
- Leopard_Diffuse (4096x4096)
- Leopard-mouth-UVW (4096x4096)
- Leopard-mouth-Normal-Map (1024x1024)
- Leopard-mouth-Bump (4096x4096)
- Nails_UVs (4096x4096)
- High-quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Display Unit Scale is set to Metric - Meters.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3ds Max the TurboSmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified.
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Max models are grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up is necessary, just drop the model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plug-in is needed to open the scene.
- 3ds Max 2022 Arnold
- 3ds Max 2019 Vray
- 3ds Max 2016 Scanline
- DAE (Multi Format)
- FBX (Multi Format)
- OBJ (Multi Format)
All animations are included in the .FBX and .DAE export files as well. DAE, FBX, and OBJ formats are exported directly from 3ds Max. Every model has been checked with the appropriate software.
Geometry Type: PolyMesh
- Leopard_Body - Faces: 4430, Vertices: 4465;
- Leopard_Mouth - Faces: 3954, Vertices: 4038;
- Leopard_Cornea - Faces: 144, Vertices: 162;
- Leopard_Eyes - Faces: 384, Vertices: 464;
- Total - Faces: 8912, Vertices: 9129;
Rigging was done via CAT object.
- Abs T Pose
- Abs Sitting Pose
- Abs Standing Pose
- +L Mouth Closed (Global Weight 100 is closing the mouth)
- +L Eyes Closed (Global Weight 100 is closing the Eyes)
- +L Roaring
- +L Tail Down