Leopard Animated Furry 3D Model
Leopard with fur is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your projects. Fully rigged and animated leopard 3d model for download.
Leopard Animated Fur 3D Model
Leopard rigged with fur is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully rigged and animated 3d model. Fully detailed, and textured. Detailed enough for close-up renders. Originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012, and then migrated to 3ds Max 2014 version. Final images rendered with mental ray. High Detailed Photorealistic Leopard 3d model.
- Body, teeth, eyes, and claws are modeled separately.
- High-quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Objects are contained in a layer structure, with the layer having the same name as the product.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3ds Max the Mesh Smooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop the model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plug-in needed to open the scene.
Textures formats and resolution:
The model is provided with high resolution texture (color maps are .JPG, and PNG fromats):
- Leopard_Diffuse_UVs (4096x4096)
- Leopard_Glossiness (4096x4096)
- Leopard_Hair_Cut (2048x2048)
- Leopard-mouth-UVW (4096x4096)
- Leopard-mouth-Bumb (4096x4096)
- Leopard-mouth-Normal-Map (1024x1024)
- Nails_UVs (4096x4096)
Hair and Fur:
The Fur is made with Hair and Fur Modifier...
For an even better render quality, you can increase the hair primitives count up to your machine memory limit.
Hair Guides Splines are included in each 3ds max file format (max).
Splines guides were exported to the FBX file and provided separately...
Rigging and Animation:
Rigging was done via the CAT object.
Animation has done via CAT Motion, and Animation Layers...
Frame Rate is NTSC (FPS:30)
CATAnimation (In CatMotion Editor (the paw icon) you will find the main tow layers)
- - Walk (01-48)
- +W Walk (Adjustment World)
- +L Walk (Adjustment World)
- +W Mouth Closed (Adjustment World - Mouth Closed)
- +W Eyes Closed (Adjustment World - Eyes Closed)
- Abs Standing Pose (Absolute layer)
Note: Walk and run have their own separate adjustment layers that should be activated depending on animals running or walking. Simply turn on or off them.
- 3ds Max 2021: Arnold
- 3ds Max 2014: Mental Ray
NO POSTWORK ON THESE RENDERS (MENTAL RAY)