Leopard 3d Model Animated
Animated leopard is a high-quality photorealistic 3d model to add more details and realism to your projects. Realistic leopard animal 3d model for download.
Leopard 3d Model Animated
Leopard animated is a high-quality photorealistic 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully detailed and textured leopard animal 3d model. Detailed enough for close-up renders. Final images rendered with mental ray.
- High-quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Objects are contained in a layer structure, with the layer having the same name as the product.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3ds Max the Mesh Smooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified.
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models are grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up is necessary, just drop the model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plug-in is needed to open the scene.
Textures formats and resolution:
The model is provided with high-resolution texture (color maps are .JPG, and PNG formats):
- Leopard_Diffuse_UVs (4096x4096)
- Leopard-mouth-UVW (4096x4096)
- Leopard-mouth-Bump (4096x4096)
- Leopard-mouth-Normal-Map (4096x4096)
- Nails_UVs (4096x4096)
- Body - Polys:4126; Vertices:4179,
- Whiskers - Polys:84; Vertices:124,
- Mouth - Polys:3890; Vertices:3974,
- Nails - Polys:384; Vertices:464,
Subtotal: Leopard (Group); - Polys:8484; Vertices:8741.
Total: Leopard (Group) + riggings; - Polys:9927; Vertices:9681.
Rigging and Animation:
Rigging was done via the CAT object. Animation done via CAT Motion and Animation Layers...
Frame Rate is NTSC (FPS:30)
- WalkAndRun (In CatMotion Editor (the paw icon) you will find the main two layers)
- Walk (01-48)
- Run (01-48)
- +W Walk Run (Adjustment World - Adjustment for a walk and run cycle)
- +L Walk Run(Local Adjustment Layer - Adjustment for a walk and run cycle)
- +W Run (Adjustment World - Adjustment for run cycle only. Should be enabled only if you are using Run cycle.)
- +W Ear Motion (Adjustment World - Ear motion)
- +W Mouth Closed (Adjustment World - Mouth Closed)
- +W Eyes Closed (Adjustment World - Eyes Closed)
- Abs Standing Pose (Absolute layer)
- Abs Signature Image (Absolute layer)
To activate the animation you have to select any bone first, then select 'Motion' -> 'Layer Manager', after you can select WalkAndRun appropriate ('CATMotion' walk/run-cycle) animation layer... Walk and run have their own separate adjustment layers that should be activated depending on the animals running or walking. Simply turn on or off the animation layers.
By default, an Absolute layer overwrites the previous layer's animation with a new animation. This means that, with two Absolute layers on the stack, only the second layer has any effect. So, if you wish to use 'CATMotion' walk-cycle animation, you should disable all Abs (Absolute) layers...
You might also like
Chat with us on WhatsApp