Rigged Black Panther 3D Model Fur
Fully rigged Black Panther 3D model with support of IK and FK systems, complete with face rigging for purchase and download
Rigged Black Panther 3D Model with Fur
Presenting a fully rigged 3D Black Panther model with support for IK and FK systems, complete with face rigging, and the ability to express emotions and speech if required. The model features nine different hair growth objects for highly realistic hair representation.
- High-quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Display Unit Scale is set to Metric - Meters.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency and subdivision function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary.
- All colors can be easily modified.
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- Max models are grouped for easy selection and objects are logically named for the scene ease management.
- No part-name confusion or cleaning up is necessary when importing several models into a scene, just drop the model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plug-in is needed to open the scene.
Fully rigged and animated leopard 3d model. Rigging has been done by the CAT object.
- Abs T Pose
- Abs Seating
- Abs Signature Pose
- +L Mouth Closed (Global Weight 100 is closing the mouth)
- +L Eyes Blinking (Global Weight 100 is closing the Eyes)
- +L Roaring
- +L Head Down
- +L Gravity
Fully rigged panther 3d model with IK and FK system support. The panther face is rigged as well, so this 3d model of leopard can speak or show some emotions if needed.
Hair And Fur
Nine different hair growth objects were used for the hair and fur styling. The hair density is enough to be used for the close-up shots as well. All hair guides are included in the native 3ds max files and exported separately into .fbx file format as well.Hair growth objects are separated with their own layer so can be disabledenabled any time if needed to have better computer performance.
Note Hair and fur could be hidden before playing the animations by layers as they will slow down the software.
File Exchange Formats
DAE (Multi Format)
FBX (Multi Format)
OBJ (Multi Format)
- Leopard (T-Pose)
OBJ, FBX, and DAE formats are exported directly from 3ds Max, and has been checked with the appropriate software.