Animated Lion 3D Model
Animated lion is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your game project and VR options. Game-ready and realistic animated 3d lion model.
Lion 3d Model Animated - Polygonal Mane (Version 2)
Animated lion with a polygonal mane is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your VR options, game, and rendering projects. Fully detailed, textured 3d lion animal model. Detailed enough for close-up renders. Fully rigged and animated. Game-ready 3d model. Polygonal hair was used for games and VR options. With polygonal fur, it works much faster in games than usual. Polygonal mane unwrapped and has its own color and opacity maps.
- Body, teeth, and eyes are modeled separately...
- High-quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- The Display Unit Scale is set to Metric.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3ds Max the MeshSmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified.
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models are grouped for easy selection objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up is necessary, just drop the model into your scene and start rendering.
Textures formats and resolution:
The model is provided with high-resolution texture (color maps are in PNG and JPG formats):
- Lion_Diffuse (4096x4096)
- Lion_Bumb (4096x4096)
- Lion_Specular (4096x4096)
- Eyes-Diffuse (1024x1024)
- Eyes-Cover_Specular (1024x1024)
- Eyes-Cover_Diffuse (1024x1024)
- Lion-Mouth-Diffuse (4096x4096)
- Lion-mouth-Bumb (4096x4096)
- Lion-Mouth-Normal-Map (1024x1024)
- 3ds Max 2016 - V-ray
- 3ds Max 2016 - Mental Ray -
- 3ds Max 2016 - Default Scanline -
- 3ds Max 2017 - Default Scanline (Low Poly Version: 17737 Polygons, 19267 Vertices) -
- 3ds Max 2018 - Arnold -
- OBJ (Multi Format)
- FBX (Multi Format) Walk, run and roar animations are included
- DAE (Multi Format) Walk, run and roar animations are included
OBJ and FBX formats are exported directly from 3ds Max. Every model has been checked with the appropriate software.
NO POSTWORK ON THESE RENDERS V-RAY)
Rigging and Animation:
The lion is rigged using 3ds Max 2016 CAT object. The rigging was tested by creating various animation layers featuring the main lion animations. The lion's animation is achieved through CAT Motion walk and run layers. The lion is fully rigged with all motion controllers applied.
- Abs T Pose
- Abs Standing
- Abs Angry
- Abs Defence
- Abs Sitting
- Abs Rest
- Abs Hunting
- Abs Looking aside
- Abs Jump
- Walk Cycle 40f(Main walk cycle
- Walk Cycle 40f (Main walk cycle CATMotion animation layer. Click on the paw icon CatMotion Editor button, to edit animation and to see the available layer below)
- +W Walk Adjustment 40f
- Run Cycle (Ma