Animated Furry Lion Cub 3D Model
An animated lion cub is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Realistic baby lion 3d model for purchase and download.
Lion Cub 3d Model Animated Fur
Animated baby lion is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully detailed, textured lion cub animal 3d model. Detailed enough for close-up renders. Comes with detailed textures.
- Morph objects are included
- Body, mouth, and eyes are modeled separately...
- High-quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Display Unit Scale is set to Metric - Meters.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3ds Max the MeshSmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified. - Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models are grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop model into your scene and start rendering.
HAIR: Ornatrix 6:
Hair is Ephere Ornatrix 6 and uses splines for the groom (splines can be used to generate and groom the hair with Hair & Fur or Hair farm and use the same shaders).
Hair is animation friendly.
Ornatrix can be purchased at a good price from Ephere website!
- 3DS Max 2018: Arnold 22.214.171.124 (Hair and Fur)
- 3DS Max 2018: Arnold 126.96.36.199 (Ornatrix Hair)
- 3DS Max 2016: mental ray (Ornatrix Hair)
- FBX (Multi Format) T-Pose (rigged and weighted)
- FBX (Multi Format) Walk Cycle 50 frames (rigged and weighted)
- FBX (Multi Format) Run Cycle 18 frames (rigged and weighted)
- DAE (Multi Format) T-Pose (rigged and weighted)
- DAE (Multi Format) Walk Cycle 50 frames (rigged and weighted)
- DAE (Multi Format) Run Cycle 18 frames (rigged and weighted)
- ABC (Multi Format) T-Pose
- ABC (Multi Format) Walk Cycle 50 frames (rigged and weighted)
- ABC (Multi Format) Run Cycle 18 frames (rigged and weighted)
- 3DS (Multi Format)
- OBJ (Multi Format)
3DS, OBJ, DAE, ABC and FBX formats are exported directly from 3ds Max. Every model has been checked with the appropriate software. NO POSTWORK (ARNOLD)
Textures formats and resolution:
The model is provided with high-resolution texture (colour maps is PNG formats):
- Lion_Cub_Color (8192x8192)
- Lion_Cub_Normal (4096x4096)
- Lion_Cub_Bump (8192x8192)
- Lion_Cub_Ambient (4096x4096)
- Lion_Cub_Displacement (4096x4096)
- Lion_Cub_Mouth_Color (4096x4096)
- Lion_Cub_Mouth_SSS_Scale (4096x4096)
- Lion_Cub_Eyes_Color_Alpha (4096x4096)
- Lion_Cub_Hair_Clustering (8192x8192)
- Lion_Cub_Hair_Distribution (8192x8192)
- Lion_Cub_Hair_Strand_Clustering (8192x8192)
Rigging and Animation:
Rigging was done via CAT object. Baby lion fully rigged (with FK and IK) and ready for any animation. You can use Cat Motion animation layers for a walk or run animation, or just create your own animation using Abs (absolute) layers.
- Abs T Pose CATMotion Layer
- Walk (50