3D Model Animated Lion Fur
Lion animated, fur is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully detailed, textured lion 3d model for download.
Lion 3d Model Animated Fur
Lion Animated, Fur is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully detailed, textured model. Detailed enough for close-up renders. Comes with detailed textures.
Textures formats and resolution:
The model is provided with high-resolution texture (color maps are .JPG and .PNG):
- Lion_Diffuse_V1 (4096x4096)
- The_Lion_Mane_Root (4096x4096)
- The_Lion_Mane_Tips (4096x4096)
- Lion_Eyes (1024x1024)
- Lioness-mouth-UVW (4096x4096)
- Lioness-mouth-Bump (4096x4096)
- Lioness-mouth-Normal-Map (1024x1024)
- Nails_UVs (4096x4096)
- High-quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Display Unit Scale is set to Metric.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3ds Max the TurboSmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified.
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models are grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up is necessary, just drop the model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plug-in is needed to open the scene.
Hair And Fur
Hair And Fur were created using the Hair and Fur modifier in 3Ds Max. No additional plugins are required to use this 3D model.
Rigging and Animation
Rigging was done via the CAT object.
Animation done via CAT Motion and Animation Layers...
- Abs T Pose
- Abs Signature Pose
- CATMotion Walk (Main walk cycle CATMotion animation layer. Click on the paw icon CatMotion Editor button, to edit animation and to see the available layer below)
- Walk (1-48 frames)
- +L Walk Adjustment (1-48 frames)
- Abs Run Cycle (1-19 frames)
- +L Mouth Closed (Global Weight 100 is closing the mouth)
- +L Roar
- +L Eyes Closed (Global Weight 100 is closing the Eyes)
You might also like
Chat with us on WhatsApp