Animated Furry Lion 3D Model
Fully rigged and animated 3d model of lion with fur to add more realism to rendering projects. Realistic lion animal 3d lion model for purchase and download.
Animated Lion 3d Model with Fur - Version 2
Lion animated with fur is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully detailed realistic lion animal 3d model. Detailed enough for close-up renders. Fully rigged and animated realistic lion animal 3d model for your rendering projects.
- Display Unit Scale is set to Metric.
- Body, teeth, and eyes are modeled separately...
- High-quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3ds Max the MeshSmooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models are grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up is necessary, just drop the model into your scene and start rendering.
Textures formats and resolution:
The model is provided with high-resolution texture (color maps in PNG formats):
- Lion_Diffuse (4096x4096)
- Lion_Bump (4096x4096)
- Lion_Specular (4096x4096)
- Eyes-Diffuse (1024x1024)
- Eyes-Cover_Specular (1024x1024)
- Eyes-Cover_Diffuse (1024x1024)
- Lion-Mouth-Diffuse (4096x4096)
- Lion-mouth-Bump (4096x4096)
- Lion-Mouth-Normal-Map (1024x1024)
- 3ds Max 2017 (V-ray 3.60)
- 3ds Max 2016 (V-ray 3.60)
- 3ds Max 2016 (Mental Ray)
- FBX (T-pose)
- FBX (Lion_Walk_Animation)
- FBX (Lion_Run_Animation)
- FBX (Lion_Roar_Animation)
- FBX (Lion_2_Fur_Hair_Guides_FBX)
- FBX (Lion_2_Fur_Hair_Guides_Optimized_FBX)
- DAE (Lion Roar Animation - Collada)
- OBJ (Multi Format)
- 3DS (Multi Format)
- ABC (Lion Roar Animation - Alembic)
- OBJ, 3DS, ABC, DAE, and FBX formats are exported directly from 3ds Max.
Every model has been checked with the appropriate software.
NO POSTWORK ON V-RAY AND MENTAL RAY RENDERS)
Geometry Type: PolyMesh
Name Polygons: Vertices:
- Lion_Body 7190 7238
- Mouth 3890 3974
- Eyeball-Iris-R 304 306
- Eyeball-Iris-L 304 306
- Eyes_Cover_R 112 121
- Eyes_Cover_L 112 121
- Eyes-Cornea-R 128 130
- Eyes-Cornea-l 128 130
Total (Lion Group) 12168 12326
- Body-Hair 5008 4768
- Lion_Body_Nail_Closed 7190 7238
- Morph-Eyeball-Iris-L 304 306
- Morph-Eyeball-Iris-R 304 306
Total 12806 12618
Rigging and Animation:
Rigging was done via CAT object.
- Abs T Pose
- Abs Standing
- Abs Angry
- Abs Defense
- Abs Sitting
- Abs Rest
- Abs Hunting
- Abs Looking aside
- Abs Jump
- Walk Cycle (Main walk cycle CAT Motion animation layer. Click on the paw icon Cat Motion Editor button, to edit animation and to see the available layer below)
- Abs Walk Cycle Improved
- Run Cycle (Main run cycle CAT Motion animation layer. Click on the paw icon Cat Motion Editor button, to edit the animation and see the ava