Animated Tiger 3d Model with Fur
Animated furry tiger is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your projects. Fully rigged and animated 3d model of the tiger for download.
Tiger Animated 3d Model with Fur
Tiger Animated with Fur - is a high-quality 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully rigged and animated 3d model of the tiger. Fully detailed, and textured tiger 3d model. Detailed enough for close-up renders. Originally modeled in 3ds Max 2012, and then migrated to 3ds Max 2014 version. Final images rendered with mental ray. The 3ds Max zip file contains also mental ray and standard materials scenes.
- Body, teeth, eyes, and claws are modeled separately...
- High-quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Objects are contained in a layer structure, with the layer having the same name as the product.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3ds Max the Mesh Smooth function can be used to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified.
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models are grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up is necessary, just drop the model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plug-in is needed to open the scene.
Textures formats and resolution:
The model is provided with high-resolution texture (color maps are .JPG, and PNG formats):
- Tiger_Diffuse (4096x4096)
- Hair_Cut (2048x2048)
- Hair_Clumped (4096x4096)
- Mouth-Diffuse (4096x4096)
- Mouth-Bump (4096x4096)
- Mouth-Normal-Map (1024x1024)
- Nails_UVs (4096x4096)
- Body - Polys:3907; Vertices:3890,
- Mouth - Polys:3890; Vertices:3974,
- Eyes - Polys:288; Vertices:324,
- Nails - Polys:360; Vertices:436,
Total - Polys:8445; Vertices:8624.
Hair and Fur:
The Fur is made with Hair and Fur Modifiers...
For an even better render quality, you can increase the hair primitives count up to your machine memory limit.
Hair Guides Splines are included in each 3ds max file format (max).
Splines guides were exported to the FBX file and provided separately...
Rigging and Animation:
To activate the animation you have to select any bone first, then select 'Motion' -> 'Layer Manager', after you can select WalkAndRun appropriate motion layer...
Rigging was done via the CAT object.
Animation has been done via CAT Motion and Animation Layers. Frame Rate is NTSC (FPS:30)
- WalkAndRun (In CatMotion Editor (the paw icon) you will find the main two layers)
- - Walk (01-48)
- - Run (01-48)
- +W Walk (Adjustment World - Adjustment for walk cycle)
- +L Walk (Local Adjustment Layer - Adjustment for walk cycle)
- +W Run (Adjustment World - Adjustment for the run cycle, that should be enabled only if you are using Run cycle.)
- +W Ear Motion (Adjustment World - Ear motion)
- +W Mouth Closed (Adjustment World - Mouth Closed)
- +W Eyes Closed (Adjustment World - Eyes Closed)
- Abs Standard Pose (Absolute layer - Standard Pose if needed)
- Abs Attack Pose (Absolute layer - Attack Pose if needed)
You might also like
Chat with us on WhatsApp