Tiger Fur 3D Model
Tiger with Fur is high quality photo-realistic 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully detailed, and textured 3d tiger model.
Tiger Fur 3d Model
Tiger (Fur) is high quality photo-realistic 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully detailed, and textured 3d model. Detailed enough for close-up renders. Comes with detailed textures. Final images rendered with Arnold renderer.
Textures formats and resolution:
The model is provided with high resolution texture (color maps are .JPG and .PNG):
- Tiger_UVs (4096x4096)
- eyes (1024x1024)
- mouth (4096x4096)
- Nails_UVs (4096x4096)
- Body, teeth, eyes and claws are modeled separately...
- High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Display Unit Scale is set to Metric - Meters.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3ds Max the MeshSmooth function can be to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plug-in needed to open scene.
- Body - Polys: 3849; Vertices: 3866,
- Body-Hair - Polys: 4868; Vertices: 5168,
- Mouth - Polys: 1698; Vertices: 1951,
- Nails - Polys: 384; Vertices: 464,
- Eyeballs - Polys: 160; Vertices: 178,
- Eyes - Polys: 160; Vertices: 178,
Totals - Polys: 11119; Vertices: 11805,
- 3ds Max 2021
- 3ds Max 2016 (Contains also mental ray and standard materials scenes!)
- OBJ (Multi Format)
- 3DS (Multi Format)
- FBX (Multi Format)
OBJ, 3DS, and FBX formats are exported directly from 3ds Max.
Every model has been checked with the appropriate software.