Tiger Fur 3D Model
Tiger with Fur is high quality photo-realistic 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully detailed, and textured 3d tiger model.
Tiger Fur 3d Model
Tiger (Fur) is high quality photo-realistic 3d model to add more details and realism to your rendering projects. Fully detailed, and textured 3d model. Detailed enough for close-up renders. Comes with detailed textures. Final images rendered with Arnold renderer.
Textures formats and resolution:
The model is provided with high resolution texture (color maps are .JPG and .PNG):
- Tiger_UVs (4096x4096)
- eyes (1024x1024)
- mouth (4096x4096)
- Nails_UVs (4096x4096)
- Body, teeth, eyes and claws are modeled separately...
- High quality polygonal model - correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Display Unit Scale is set to Metric - Meters.
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency (in 3ds Max the MeshSmooth function can be to increase mesh resolution if necessary).
- All colors can be easily modified.
- Model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- All textures and materials are included and mapped in every format.
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop model into your scene and start rendering.
- No special plug-in needed to open scene.
- Body - Polys: 3849; Vertices: 3866,
- Body-Hair - Polys: 4868; Vertices: 5168,
- Mouth - Polys: 1698; Vertices: 1951,
- Nails - Polys: 384; Vertices: 464,
- Eyeballs - Polys: 160; Vertices: 178,
- Eyes - Polys: 160; Vertices: 178,
Totals - Polys: 11119; Vertices: 11805,
- 3ds Max 2021
- 3ds Max 2016 (Contains also mental ray and standard materials scenes!)
- OBJ (Multi Format)
- 3DS (Multi Format)
- FBX (Multi Format)
OBJ, 3DS, and FBX formats are exported directly from 3ds Max.
Every model has been checked with the appropriate software.
You might also like
Chat with us on WhatsApp